Claim your charity tax rebate through Supergenerous

Claim your IRD
charity tax rebate

Get 33.33% of your donations back

Did you know? You may be eligible for a 33.33% rebate from IRD.

If you've made a donation to ChildFund in any of the past four years, you may be eligible for a charity tax rebate. For some of our donors, this means hundreds, or thousands, of dollars back in their pocket. We make the process easy for you by sending you a donation certificate every year that you can use for your claim. If you have donated to ChildFund but haven't received your charity tax certificate, be sure to email or call 0800 808 822 and speak to someone today.

$500 million unclaimed

New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department is sitting on your money!

Contact us

"How can my charity tax rebate be used for good?"

Many of our donors choose to donate their tax rebate to ChildFund, transforming every $100 into $133! You can even choose to apply your rebate to one of our matching programmes, meaning the extra donations will make a bigger impact, thanks to the support of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Claiming your tax rebate is as simple as 1-2-3.

Claim your charity tax rebate through Supergenerous

1. Complete tax form IR526.

Check your details and IRD number are correct as well as your donation details. Be sure to sign the form and attach all donation certificates.

Download form IR526
Donate your rebate back to ChildFund

2. Donate your rebate back.

 Many ChildFund donors choose to give their rebate back to our organisation. Complete Box 9 with our info: ASB Bank 12-3011-0118526-61.

Contact us to learn more
Post your tax form to IRD

3. Post your tax form.

Post your tax claim form back to: Inland Revenue Department, PO Box 39090 Wellington Mail Centre Lower Hutt 5045. 

Contact IRD

There's an easier way

Save the hassle by having someone else claim for you.

Many people think it's too difficult to claim their tax rebate. That's why we partnered with Fund a Future, a company that is authorised by IRD to claim your tax rebate on your behalf. 

Learn more